Disclaimer : This post basically is about how to change D-10(job seeking) visa to E-7(special occupation) visa in Korea based on my personal experience.
The important note is you are holding D-2 or D-10 visa, you get hired and already signed working contract, and another important part is the company who hired you is willing to provide every single required document for this visa application.
To apply this visa we need to bring :
- Working contract (표준근로계약서)
- Former Alien Registration Card (ARC) (외국인등록증)
- Residence certificate( it can be your oneroom contract/ gosiwon letter to proof that you have place to stay) (체류지아증서류 or 가주 사실 확인서)
- All graduate related documents
- 100,000 KRW ( to buy stamp certificate) + 33,000 ( card and delivery fee)
- Pasphoto color 3×4
- Application form
- Health certificate (건강진단서)
The company needs to provide:
- Business registration certificate (사업자등록증)
- Company tax payment
- Employees list
- Recommendation letter (고용사유서/활용계획서)
- Company financial report
- Make a former reservation in http://hikorea.go.kr to schedule a visit.
- Health certificate is mandatory to certify that you are free from TBC. You can apply it in health community center nearby 구청.
- Recommendation letter is an assured document to persuade the immigration office that the company really needs you.
- Pray and smile a lot.
Hope this information is useful :).
Good luck for your visa application, normally this visa will be delivered to your desired address within 2~3 weeks.